Originally Posted By: bobbyvegas
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times
I can understand the desire to "get him" but if you can't do it by building a sound case based on solid investigation and evidence, scratching for anything that sticks looks weak. If the feds think he's still dirty, then do your due diligence and build a case.

I'm starting to think the Feds are playing this one close to the hip until after the Nicodemo trial. If they convict him, then manage to flip him after the fact, they're probably thinking that he can put a couple of old murders on Merlino.

I just can't see them wasting all this time and money on a parole violation that can only get the guy another year or two in prison. I think the other shoe is going to drop early next year (after the Nicodemo trial).

Mark my words. Nicodemo will not flip

I never said he would. I'm just stating what I think the Feds are up to. They have an end game in mind here. They're not wasting all this time, money and manpower to put this guy away for two years on a violation. If that's all they had in mind they would have violated him three years ago after the first alleged meeting.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.