Yes, Dracula. He was probably the oldest member of the DeMeo crew. His face was real pale. Capeci mentions "rituals" in the book MM. But he doesn't go into specifics. If we believe Roy Demeo's son, that Dracula got away, then the only thing left to discover is what in the heck was he doing with those poor people's blood.

To answer that question, actually, all we have to do is email Capeci or Mustain. It might be as simple as that.

You can tell I was upset the way this thread went. I think DiNome was credible enough sounding to at least hear him out. And he didn't need to divulge private family info on here the way he did. That was an act of undeserved kindness and hospitality.

EDIT: Binnie, if I am not mistaken, I think the apartment where they did the killings was Dracula's apartment. Roy did not live there. Dracula was also the bartender at the Gemini Lounge itself. He was pouring the drinks.

"For us, rubbin'out a Mustache was just like makin' way for a new building, like we was in the construction business."