Emotion has nothing to do with it. Two of those kicks were makeable.

Scarbrough IS NOT in the program. He did not qualify and will enroll in January as he is making up classes. Drake is a big question mark as it depends on how he heals and when he does will be 100% when he comes back. It will be Henry and the rest is yet to be decided. Also there was rumors that Drake was going pro after the season anyways and there is still that chance now that he was hurt and don't tell me that will stop him, Vinnie Sunseri left after tearing his ACL and was drafted by the Saints so year it can happen. There is a good chance Scarbrough jumps both Jones and Tenpenny.

As for the LSU and Louisiana comment yes you DID NOT see 2-3 top players in Louisiana every year leaving the state. If Saban went after them they were locks for LSU back then. You can go back and look at the ones that stayed out of trouble or had question marks and show me one TOP RECRUIT that left the state under his reign. I'm betting you can't. When he was there he owned Louisiana and Mobile areas and now Les can't even own his own state. Noil went to A&M, Robinson and Sims left for Bama. That doesn't even mention Willis and years like when Collins left for Bama as well. They would have been for sure LSU locks back in the day. You don't understand because you've never been there but since you "bet" you know more than we do? Get real.

There is not anything you can tell me about Bama that I don't already know dude. You already thought Scarbrough was in the program when he isn't. rolleyes

Last edited by dixiemafia; 10/12/14 03:56 PM.