Originally Posted By: gram6814
Its a new world son check out Alabama recent recruiting classes they're from about 15 different states now. These 5 star kids look at two things #1 who can prepare and get them to the league in three years #2 they look at rosters ie playing time. NFW was fornette going to alabama with yeldon henry and drake all ready there. (Not to mention tenpenny jones etc al) I also agree sims is struggling alabama could lose 2 more games if they dont fix the offense. Shoulda coulda lost yesterday.

Well for one I'm not your son. For two look at LSU's classes and you'll see what I'm talking about. We steal 1-3 top recruits out of there every year now, when Saban was at LSU that would unheard of. Les can't hold his home state, eventually it will cost him his job. You just don't understand how diehard they are there, they are a lot like we are in Alabama. Yea Bama had all these RB's but by next year we could have a True Freshman #2 on the depth chart as Yeldon is going pro, Drake is coming off injury and Henry is the only guaranteed back to be returning. That's how quick you can lose depth at any position.

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
ive been touting Georgia all year, its time to take them seriously now. after pasting Missouri 34 to zip without todd gurley. only one tough game left. only question. who are they going to play in the sec championship game?

Georgia is still weak. South Carolina is terrible and they beat Georgia. Lets not forget Mizzou also lost to a horrible Indiana team at home as well so that win does nothing for me.

Originally Posted By: gram6814
I hear ya. Saban is teflon their fan base and boosters wont criticise him even when its warranted. (They're 5 - 3 in their last 8 games could have been 3 - 5 with the best roster in cfb) the cache he carries is 3 ncs at bama that helps keep the wolves away. Miles gets no such slack with lsu fans. That sec west is the best fivision in all of sports its just brutal this year.

You have never been to Alabama then. He gets calls on his weekly call in show and after games like this he regularly gets criticized.

As LaLou said if Miles didn't win that title with Saban recruits he gets fired last year. Even the year he went undefeated until he played us again he was only undefeated because Bama misses the field goals in the game in Tuscaloosa.