Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Maybe the children who grew up without a father thanks to Merlino should write a character reference letter too.

Maybe the poor grieving kids will realize what their parents signed up for and not cast the blame on others for their parents career choices.

What are your opinions on Merlino and his cronies trying to kill John Stanfa's son, who had nothing to do with organised crime? About killing Billy Veasey who had nothing to do with the life? About recklessly putting innocents in danger when killing/attempting to kill people? About endangering innocents on an expressway in broad daylight when they were trying to kill Stanfa? About cowardly picking on people and bullying people who are weaker than them? About not working a single day in their lives? About dealing drugs and effectively selling them to children?

I bet you have animosity towards "rats". Why? You're not in the mafia so their twisted code of "honor" doesn't apply to you or effect you in any way.

Do you not think that when someone cooperates with the government and agrees to rehabilitate themselves, that that is the lesser of two evils, regardless of their motivations for doing so?

Or do you think they should continue killing people and engaging in criminality?

Don't get the animosity towards the feds for trying to put him where he belongs. He consorted with criminals. He's dealing drugs. He's not co-operating when they ask him to divulge where he is getting his money. He is still involved with organised crime.

If he wasn't such a bonehead he wouldn't be in the situation that he is in.

And the dumbass and his glorified jock friends wouldn't have even gotten their buttons if it wasn't for Stanfa.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.