Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Geez he said "hows that taste?" Can't we all just get along, or should I post an article where the feds allege he has been in power behind the scenes all this time. Maybe I'll put that excerpt in bold for emphasis and throw in a witty zinger! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

haha@How's that taste. That is so lame. Is the kid in high school or something?

Honestly when you put it in perspective it's almost better to cut TommyGambino a break, there is no sense in trying to argue with him. He is just "one of those guys"

Living in the land of tea and crumpets he HAS to go off articles and wording. He also chooses to only go by wording and articles that support what he has said in the past, even if there are articles and/or information that directly contradict it, he "picks and chooses" his sources to support his POV. Like I said "one of those guys"

People didn't believe Joey was the boss when he was in prison either. They never knew Ligambi was only acting for Joey until the Skins tapes came out.

What an earth are you talking about? It was Sonny arguing that Merlino is not boss you spastic, I haven't been involved in this debate, do you have trouble reading?

Tea and crumpets? lol typical American, you do realize nobody eats crumpets over here, right?

You say I HAVE to go off articles, where exactly are you from? What 'sources' do you have? EXACTLY the same as mine. I see you asking 'Have you got an article to back up that info' to people all the time.

Your one of these guys that pretends to have inside knowledge, which is sad.

Last edited by TommyGambino; 10/10/14 04:47 AM.