Originally Posted By: carmela
I know I'm going to catch hell for this but the biggest, most over-rated, tourist trap for me, is Disneyland. Boy did I hate it there, and not just b/c it's in FL, which is a state I hate as well. But I was just not feeling the "magic". I hated everything about it. And my kids felt the same. My daughter was 5 when we went and she said, "mom why is everyone standing in line just to see that big dog?" That big dog was Pluto. hahaha Obviously we're not a Disney family. SeaWorld was slightly better, but the big stupid whale decided to have a hissy fit right when the show was about to start and it got canceled. So that was that.

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I am with Carmela. I don't get the whole Disney craze. We took the kids because they wanted to go. Lines, heat, crazy families, Mickey is NOT walking around, you have to wait on line to see him, the food is stupidly expensive, just a total ripoff. Also, I didn't think that the people who worked there were very nice, considering it's supposed to be the happiest place on earth. We did enjoy Epcot more than the Magic Kingdom. The best part was actually going to see Cirque de Soleil, which was on the grounds.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Me, three. I hated Disney, except for the Disney owned golf courses. But I could fly to California and play Pebble Beach for less money.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis