Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
new York city, hands down. everything cost a fortune.hotel rooms, food, no matter where you go everybody wants a tip. it sees as though everybody in that city is a beggar.

Then by all means, stay in California. With the liberals. And the gang bangers. And the illegal Mexicans. And everything else that's wrong with that insane asylum you call home. I'll stay in New York City with the rest of the beggars rolleyes. I left California in 1968 and moved far north, where I am now. haven't been back to California in 46 years. I love the far north its much, much cheaper to live than n.y. or calif. there are 5 lakes within 6 miles where I live. and hardly any crime. the scenery is gorgeous and in the winter lots of sking. I know 2 n.y. couples who moved up here and they love it. one has a deli and serves food like n,y. great people. they told me. they don't miss the city at all. believe it or not there are other cities in this country. new York is only for new Yorkers. there is a whole new world when you leave it for the far north country.

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"