Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
I have been bored so far this season and I've watched this show since the beginning. Just too much killing for me and not enough drama like the past seasons. It's like Sutter is just killing everyone to kill them off.

People on another forum were also complaining about too much killing and it being unrealistic. My take is, when has the show ever been that realistic? A biker gang with compunctions about drug trafficking and progressive views on race? C'mon. SoA has just always been a "fun" show not to be taken too seriously. As for the "drama," with key characters like Clay and Tara gone, there isn't much left for the personal side of things. I like that Sutter isn't wasting any time in this final season and is just going all out. The only remaining personal drama I think we'll see is when Jax finally finds out the truth about Gemma. That will be the big payoff everyone is waiting for.

Originally Posted By: bigboy
Hope you are right. I don't remember what Juices' "Old sin" was- was it the time he hid the dope from the club ?? Getting old sucks- you can't remember anything wink

He accidentally spilled the beans about that girl he smothered on Jax's orders (the blonde drug addict that Nero was close to) which caused tension between Jax and Nero.

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
I was right. Killing the preacher came back around and it's officially a war with the Triads. They lost 1 member compared to the dozens of members the triad lost. Have anybody been able to keep up with the body count?

I've lost count but, if things continue the way they've been going, this last season body count will probably equal all the rest combined.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.