Believe it or not with my job I do have to take painkillers because of a spinal condition. Just a fact of life for me and I function perfectly on them. Like you said DB, LE is NOT the only ones cracking down. Used to I would go see my pain doctor and get 3 months worth of meds all on one script, my normal 120 pain pills plus 2 refills. Not anymore. Even Hydrocodone has been bumped up to where you can't have refills anymore. Of course I don't take them, I went from Hydro to Percocets and now on Opana (Oxymorphone) which is pretty hardcore in itself but believe it or not I don't get the high feeling with these like you would sometimes on the Percocets (I don't want to feel high, I want to be pain free). People think I'm crazy doing my job like this but they think about getting pain pills after surgery or something when your body has no tolerance and you are dopey for 3-4 hours. Hell I got to take one to get out of bed lol

As some of you know my Grandmother was born and raised in Camden until she met my Grandfather after WWII (he was Navy and was there during ship repairs) and I still talk to my cousins there and he laughed the first time I said I wanted to visit Camden. He said "son it's a freaking war zone there now, you don't want to be caught in Camden" as he was born in the 30's so he's seen it go from a great place to a freaking dump and moved out. I think he is in Pine Hill now. We owned a brickyard in Camden at one point before it went away around the turn of the 1900's.

Last edited by dixiemafia; 10/01/14 06:00 PM.