Originally Posted By: Bagman
Hello guys!
I'm just sitting here reading all of your very interesting dialogue RE: Arcardo, Ricca, Mooney, and wondering how all of you missed the man behind all of them. Carlo Colianni...
Do some research boys... Every single one of these wise guys answered to Mr. Colianni. Never heard of him you say.. You bet your bottom you haven't!! Other than one article in the Chicago Papers back in 1959 or 1960 not sure about the year. How have I come to this conclusion?? Arcardo, Ricca, Prano, Cerone, Mooney, Chucky Nicolitti actually was his on-going driver. Were all at his house in Skokie IL.on any given day usually on a Sunday. Carlo Colianni was my Grandfather. Gentleman I was there most weekends and heard them all. The stories I have would not be believed. This all being said... I certainly am amused by every one's version of the old Outfit Days.

^^^
Someone's FOS and trolling, and claiming that their "grandfather" was involved in the outfit, and actually told them.

In reality if your grandfather was really involved in the outfit he would not have told you, or told you any "stories" or personal info about his work.