Originally Posted By: alexandarns
Ivyleague,no disrespect but this what you are talking about is debateble.If you are talking about US than it might be true,but even than it can a small difrence.Anyway it's not my poin.My point is that there is no richer or touger group than the Russian group.It long gone since the time the russian were involved in only loansharking,gambling and stuff like that.Billions are at stake with these guys.Whole eastern europe is under russian control,every one answers to the russians belive me.The west too,france totaly russian controled.Germany is russian controled,they eve beat out albanian and serbian crime groups that were very strong.Uk,benelux and the small countries are und russian gangsters.They actualy control the smaller groups that do drugs and prostitution and such low level crime.The smagle gas,gold everything that makes billions.Its not only gangsters,there are university educated guys who are not into petty crime like drugs and people smagling.

So to say that the LCN that partly controls NY and some other eastern parts of us is stronger than the russian organized crime groups(that for sure control europe,north asia,probably some areas of US,and who knows what else)is a pretty bold statement.

No disrespect to you but what you state is also very debatable. You make it sound as if the "Russian" mob is the all powerful ruler of every organized crime group on earth. That is not true at all. On the contrary, especially in Western Europe people have the tendency to group every criminal gang that came from the Soviet Union into the "Russian mafia" category. You have the groups linked to ethnic Russian bratva's like Solntsevskaya Bratva, there are Georgian gangs (especially the Kutaisi and Rustavi clans), Chechen gangs, Armenian gangs, Azerbaijani gangs, Ingush gangs as well as Ukrainian-Israeli groups that operate throughout Western Europe and are all shamelessly grouped into the "Russian mafia" category while they all belong to different groups. Even within the Solntsevskaya Bratva there are lots of seperate brigades that are prone to infighting.
The "Russians" never pushed anyone out of their home territory in Western Europe, nor did they ever become the most powerful group in the most strategic places in Western Europe. If anything homegrown organized crime groups in the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands and France (mainly Corsicans, Travellers and groups from the "banlieues") as well as Italian, Albanian, Serbian/Montenegrin, Turkish/Turkish-Kurdish, Lebanese and Triad groups still hold on well to their territory and don't have to kick up anyhting to any "Russian" group. I'm not saying the "Russian" groups aren't powerful, because they can be powerful. But stories of them pushing each and every other criminal organization out are nothing but hype.

Last edited by TheKillingJoke; 09/30/14 11:15 PM.