Dsbaloo-Take care of your grandma. I'm so glad that you are staying with her she needs you.

Dixie- I hope you get to experience true love.

PB how is your Pops?

In 2012 I lost my mom to cancer and my father passed away 9 months later in the hospital of a heart attack a day after having a brain biopsy. They were together for 43 years and only in their early seventies. I don't know what was more difficult to see, my mom dying before my eyes or seeing my pop watching the love of his life dying before his eyes. He went into a deep depression, she was EVERYTHING to him. I was so afraid sometimes to go into his house I thought for sure I was going to find him lying on the floor dead from overdosing. He just couldn't cope.
He would take care of her night and day sleeping on the FLOOR next to her side of the bed so that when she woke up in the middle of the night (she was weak and doped up) to use the bathroom he would help her so that she wouldn't fall. I have never in my life seen a husband so devoted to his wife as my pops was to my mom. HE LOVED HER UNCONDITIONALLY.
Most people don't know what to say to me losing both my parents so close to one another. Usually I end up consoling them. It's tough having all our family in Jersey and on the east coast. I wish I could move back home.
So if anyone ever wants to talk to someone about their loss or taking care of an elderly parent or grandparent please don't hesitate to pm me. I'm here for you.