dsbaloo me and my wife have only been married 4 years and she left me back in July and we are in the process of getting back together (according to her). I was devastated to say the least so I couldn't imagine being with her for 60 years and losing her.

My Uncle died back in 07 about 3 months after his wife died and they were married over 50 years. She battled breast cancer until it spread to her brain and finally took her at home with him by her side fighting emphysema in which it should have killed him years before except he fought it to take care of her until she went then he just gave up. It was the most heart breaking thing in the world to see him say he wanted to die so he could be with her again. I just hope to have half the love they had with my wife before we die.

Your Grandma loves The Sopranos? That's freaking awesome dude. I never had a Grandma, my Mom's mother died giving birth to my Mom and my Dad's Mom died in her sleep about 6 years before my birth. All I had was one Grandfather that we lived an hour from so I never got to enjoy the spoils of being a Grandson. I always gripe at friends that take theirs for granted because they've always been around because I never had that. Be sure to take care of your Grandma.