Originally Posted By: rockstar_man45
Lol I've known too many of those types of people. But I gotta ask pizzaman what's the native population of Italy? I know Europe's been having trouble with minorities lately how's Italy handling all that immigration?

Well, Carmela and Furio can give you a much more detailed answer than I can. Dwalin, too, come to think of it.

We haven't been to Italy since 2006, but we're going at the end of November. My Dad and my in-laws are all coming, and we're going to be doing quite a bit of driving when we get there, which should be a treat with three geriatrics whistle (I kid because I'm happy and grateful to do it).

Anyway, illegal immigration to Italy is at an all time high right now. Malta, too, but on a much smaller level. The crossing from North Africa is dangerous as Hell. They pull bodies out of the Strait of Sicily all the time, but they don't care. I guess in their minds it's better than the alternative. Plus, many of them have an agenda wink.

The agenda being, most of them are from Libya and the surrounding region, which means, you guessed it, Radical Muslims on top of Radical Muslims. And once they sneak in, they're all over Europe in no time flat. But they're not a threat to Europe, right? rolleyes

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.