I've been using iPhones since they first came out in 2007, and just got the iPhone 6 (and am quite happy with it). I don't get a new one every year, but every 2 years (I've had iPhone 1, 3GS, 4, 5, 6)

Here's the first one next to my newest one -- the 4.7" size is finally just right!

I think the 6 Plus (5.5") would be too big for me -- I like to keep it in my pants or interior jacket pocket, and this still fits even in a shirt pocket.

Are these phones perfect? Of course not -- no smartphone is perfect. But it fits my needs, and I'm generally happy with it. I can't bash Android because I've never used one, tho many bash Apple having never used one, either. Hmm. wink

I also am happily stuck with AT&T as I'm grandfathered-in with an unlimited data plan that I can never give up at this point!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations