Im wondering where chalky plays into these final episodes and gillian as well. We are down to the end. What is the significance of Nucky's flashbacks?

THEORY----MAY contain SPOILERS???

Who will Gillian write to? Tommy? Maybe tell him the whole truth?
Is chalkys only purpose to exact revenge on Narcisse? We all know the basic story for Luciano, Capone, Lansky etc. But this is about Nuckys story getting closure. Whats the f**kin story with Van Alden. Basically where do all these tie into Nuckys story.
is it going to be Nucky goes straight and thats the end and we get closure on these other plots. or
This may be a weak ending for the series but it would bring it around full circle: Gillian contacts tommy darmody and tells him the whole story we have seen. Death of his father and all that crap with nucky setting her up with the commodore to basically get raped and obvs nucks involvement with his father Jimmy`s death. SO the flashbacks keep occuring and moving along with the action... Nucky fails to secure his legitimacy, Chalky gets revenge on narcisse, Maybe even saves Daughter(Narcisse`s singer slave or whatever) from him, if shes even still around, Luciano embarks on his modernization and rule over organized crime, capone gets capowned, and nucky flashes back to memories of young gillian and how he leads her to the Commodore in the past and nucky s greeted by some scrappy looking teen pointing a gun to his face all like. THIS IS FOR MY FATHER FOOL !!!!!! POPPED by tommy. Will Eli ever meet back up with his family, or wil margaret get screwed over these and van aldens are a bit harder to speculate but what would you guys think if that ended like that ... this is just some of the crap I have been thinking of as I watch this show, I always end up speculating a shows ending esp in the final season... Let me know what you think and hey..
Who was that scrappy lookin kid mickey doyle recruited to load trucks