Alfanosgirl, the fued between Bioardo and Zwillman was settled around 1949, and Joe did indeed have an african american chauffeur who had strong connections to a black gang that operated in New Jersey. Lansky is credited with Joe the Boss hit, but the shooters were Albert Anastasia, Joe Adonis, Vito Genovese, and Willie Moretti. ht2, Lucky was mad at Adonis not only for not stopping Genovese, but he also thought Adonis had kept profits for himself, which turned out not to be true, which also cost Lucky to loss respect by Adonis and the two did not talk that much after that incident. DM, Vito would have waited a bit longer before he made a move on Adonis, cause unlike Costello, Adonis was respected and feared by a lot of other members in the other families, and well as the other criminals nation wide that were not Italian. If Genovese had hit Joe without first strengthing his position and weakening Adonis, Vito would have been killed not long after that. Adonis deportation was a blessing for Genovese.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green