Originally Posted By: merlino
I am no muschamp fan and think he shulda been canned last year after Ga Southern game...

That we can agree on.

Quote:
i think that the gators have a great shot at the upset of Bama this weekend... Bama is down compared to last 7 years....

As I told you the other day they had no shot and they didn't. Bama had 4 turnovers and about 11 penalties yet they still doubled up Florida. Would have been even worse had that not happened.

Quote:
QB situation is not settled...

Would you like to repeat that?

Sims only went 23/33 445 yards and 4 TD's. If that is not settled then I'm not sitting here typing either.

Also would you like to repeat the comment about Bama not playing anyone and that Sims only put up good numbers against nobody's?

The two best teams we have played (Florida and WVU) Sims is only:

47/66 695 yards 4 TD's 2 INT's and another 54 yards rushing. Not bad for a QB that sucks eh? He also had a 73.2% completion percentage and 190.8 QB rating.

He is 16th in passing yards, 26th in TD's, 4th in passing efficiency, 28th in yards per game, and 14th in yards per completion. Not bad for a first year starter and someone still stuck in a QB battle as some would say.