My last thread on this got shut down. Apparently I got a little too "politically incorrect" for things around here. If you'll notice I have only around 50 posts so what the hell do I know? It looks like its also okay to swear like a sailor here. So being new here I had no idea that hinting at racial epithets would get me along with a few others so harshly scolded.

That being said....

Is there anyone who didn't see the first thread who might know anything about Tommy Reynolds? I'm not obsessed its just that the guy is really intriguing....He was born in the heavily Italian section of Bath Beach. Joins the Bath Ave Crew, gets the little number tattooed on his ankle, shoves a fork right into somebody's eye, becomes a crack head then shoots a mother point blank right between the eyes in front of her own small child.

I read someplace that was the very best street fighter of the whole gang.

There is also some contention as to if he's even part Italian or not.

Now hes either got life in prison or he is on death row, I'm not sure. Then after the judge gives Tommy life in prison for shooting this poor little girls Mother, Tommy's Mother actually has the balls to say...."Are you happy now? Go have a drink on me..." Crazy shit.

Anyway, would really appreciate any info.

Sal