I honestly don't know that much about NYC. I'm from Chicago, and can only speculate as to what I've read(OBVIOUSLY) Haha. I was just trying to toss my two pennies in. It seems like you have a decent handle on the Scarpa story… When it comes to OC you can never really know the truth. Everyone is trying to protect their own interests. Maybe Greg told Jr. he killed Ocera and Orena's sons are lying to help get the old man out of jail. If Bonfiglio is on a wiretap/tape bitching about not getting paid for hiding the body, I'd have to say that maybe Orena DID order it. MAYBE Amato wanted it done and knew Vic wouldn't authorize it… MAYBE Amato was working with Greg to move Vic out of the way. It's sooooooo hard to say.

Maybe Greg had Amato hit Ocera and Bonfiglio thought that Orena ordered it and rolled with Amato. I don't think ANYONE would ever incriminate themselves willfully on an FBI wiretap. Maybe Greg didn't pull the trigger, but essentially had Ocera killed which is why he told Jr. that he killed him. DEEP. Haha.