The following is from Black Angelo, who I always found to be a fairly credible poster on Fosco's message board:

Quote:

"Logic".. Carmen Bastone has 3 sons: Carmen jr., Joey and Jamie. Carmine jr is in his mid 50s and somewhat troubled. He shoplifts for a living it seems.

Jamie is around 46 and is a rough guy albeit a good buisness man (he runs a hauling firm). Joey is 48/49 y.o. and a big dude..he's a former competitive bodybuilder and a pretty good family man. He to is a good business man and a genius when it comes to the air filtration industry.

All 3 of Carmen's kids are well cultured. Jamie I know for a fact went to college in Madrid, Spain (Joey may have to). (Carmen sr. had major real estate, investments and stock in Spain so he)

The Gov't claims they (Carmens kids) are involved in Organized Crime but honestly their is no evidence of that. They did have a very close relationship with their father from their birth till his death and this may be the only thing the Feds have. Since when is it a crime to have a close relationship with your dad ?

The only one who commits any type of crimes is Carmen jr. and that is the petty theft he indulges in.

"Snakes... Snakes... I don't know no Snakes."