Originally Posted By: Holyoke
If "JoeSlim" had any illegal dealings with these guys.... He better enjoy his days in the sun because winter may be coming.

That's the absolute best way to put it. If he's out, then good for him. But if he's earning, then he's going back to prison one day because that's just the way it is. Time, and time alone, will tell. But whoever posted that Joey and his crew "have fifteen years left in them," or something like that, is only wishing prison on them.

The Feds have a hard-on for Joey Merlino that will never go away because he beat them on the most serious charges twelve or thirteen years ago. They're never going to give him any peace. Ever. And if you don't understand that, then you know nothing about the nature of the government and the gestapo tactics that they're capable of using when it suits them.

So if you know the guy, or you care about the guy, or whatever, then you should hope that he really did give up the life. Because if he didn't, he's going back to prison one day. It's just a matter of time.

And you guys know that I don't even follow Philly. I'm speaking in general terms because I've seen it happen a hundred times in New York. But I honestly believe that Joey Merlino still being in the game is much more important to his online groupies than it is to him. Give the guy a break.

You think no one reads these sites? The more the Feds see a bunch of dopey kids fawning all over this guy, the more they want to put him away. Fact.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.