Sonny, I think the Feds might extend his supervise release but I don't think they'll throw him in the can for that violation, I do think there building a case against him again but god only knows for what.

"Top heavy" wit guys that were around in the 90s is a good thing, they can still go for another 15yrs wit all the Non Beefers he's got in his crew!

What I mean by him having respect from Chicago and New York meant, the guys background is enough for any other mob guy in the country to respect him, let's face it he faced the death penalty how many times and was accused of some serious shit, went to trial beat it and did his time like a man.
So even if they don't know him which I don't believe is true, within 5 minutes of meeting the guy and hearing the stories, he would get instant respect.

He was in jail for 10+ and went to war wit older mob bosses that went to jail for life before he started his bid and he was never beat up threatened or anything, so I do believe other gang chiefs or mobsters do respect him and recongnize him as someone important, if not I think he woulda got beat up multiple times in jail, it ain't like he's a big guy lol

"You treat me good I treat you better, you treat my bad I treat you worse" #respect