Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Yep I agree. If he had a different last name he'd probably be at Danbury for sure.

It seems like they like to send most they hate to Florida or Georgia. I still think Florida then he'd be transferred to a place like Butner on his way out.

When they really dislike you, they send you to Coleman in Central Florida. Not so much because it's so bad there. But because it's in the middle of nowhere, and they make it tough for people to want to visit you. Getting there from either coast of Florida is fucking brutal.

And let's face it, and you know I mean no disrespect by this because you're one of my favorite southerners, Dix. But mob guys are city guys. Their families and friends are city people. Central Florida is like fucking "Deliverance." If they hate you so much that they want to make it tough for people to come see you, they'll send you to Coleman. It's one of the bigger spite moves that the BOP is known to pull.

Angelo Prisco is still at Coleman. I know some people who have gone to see him. The trip, the wait once you finally get in, the whole nine yards is fucking torture. Ang's whole family lives down there now, but on the east coast. I'm surprised they didn't transfer the poor guy as soon as his kids all closed on their homes down there. Because the Government is THAT fucking spiteful rolleyes.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.