Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
As far as the prison, that's up to the BOP. They seem to have a real hard-on for these boys, though. So initially they may send him away from the northeast. But that's just a guess. Maybe Butner or someplace like that. But again, that's just a guess.

I'm betting some place in Florida then he'll work his way up to Butner unless he has it in his plea agreement. I agree though guys like him should be in minimum security regardless. No sense in hard time for folks like that.

He'd ordinarily be a candidate for Danbury. But for one, there are a load of his father's friends there and I doubt they'd want him in the same prison. And for another thing, Danbury is only an hour from the East Bronx. They have a hard-on for this kid, so I seriously doubt they'd make it that easy on him.

If they send him to Texas, Florida or Georgia, it's almost like they want to make a hardened criminal out of him. Fucking pot and sports. It's ridiculous. If his last name was McGarrett he'd be home by now (I'm watching "Hawaii Five 0" right now lol) .

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.