Trick question lol. Many theories have evolved since then. Movies, music, video games, bullying, etc. To date, there is no clear motive. Journals of the two (Harris more than Klebold) suggest bullying somewhat, but later investigation shows there was bullying at the school and from what I read it does sound like Harris was bullied, maybe Klebold, but Eric more so.

My theory, two angry and depressed teenagers who hated society and everyone in it. They no longer wanted to live but wanted to take some people they didn't like with them. They were also obsessed with terrorism, especially the Oklahoma City Bombing. So they wanted to "go out with a bang", no pun intended. I agree bullying had something to do with it, but it had to more thsn that. Later speculations say Eric was a psychopath and Klebold was manic depressive. I didn't know them so I can't say either way. But they were obviously not right.

So in short, two pissed off, mentally ill teens who wanted tp kill people they didn't like. They also felt they were "gods" of some sort. Plus, they wanted this to be remembered forever. So maybe they had some form of "short man" sy

"Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet."- The Wolf