Originally Posted By: JoeSlim
He def made a huge mistake going out with the guys but I really don't think he'll be punished for it,

You kidding?
The Feds love NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING more than catching a mob boss. NOTHING.

But really his crew is strong, there all bringing him $ and him and his guys deserve it until some Young Turks like himself comes along and start shooting, other than that Phillys there's

Philly is fucked. and hanging on by a thin, THIN thread. There is no legion of 'young turks' coming through, there is only a top heavy 'organization' of gangsters who are SHITTING themselves about Anthony Nicodemo flipping. Which he will.

he's well respected in a lot of cities especially New York and Chicago, so when he's officially free I bet he'll be everywhere!!
He earned the "respect" from all mob circles for the things he's did and got away with,,not from victims or people he's affected but def within the mob he's looked at with respect

Joey, outside of a SMALL circle of friends in Philly has SHIT elsewhere.
You find ONE guy from the Westside who would buy this guy a drink let alone piss on him if on fire, and Ill give my nuts to the cat.
NY DOES NOT give a SHIT about Joey, and thats putting it nicely.

"This guy being everywhere"?
Welcome to the boards but Joey will be lucky to spend half his remaining years outside prison IF HES SMART, let alone be a mob boss who's everywhere..
And if ANYONE in Chicago has even HEARD of him, let alone respects him, let alone NYC....

1985 is LONG gone.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.