What is the spread La Lou? On the pickem I had UGA by 7. I think South Carolina is pitiful this year especially on defense. They were way too slow for the likes of A&M.

Binnie you are correct. That was the luckiest run I believe I've ever seen in my life. The UGA player had the pick plain as day, hell all he had to do was just knock it down and game is over. Then against us we decide we didn't know he could return a short kick and then let him romp 108 yards to win. We had like 3 chances to seal that game in the 4th quarter and I knew after we didn't kick on the 4th and short that we didn't pick up that we would lose, but I thought it would come in overtime instead of at the end of the game.

They are still tough on offense but I don't see that luck staying with them again. I do think A&M, LSU and Bama beats them and there is a slight chance Kansas State beats them very soon as they have them at Kansas State next Thursday night I believe.

La Lou you can appreciate this story. My Mom grew up in Auburn and even my old man went to Auburn High School, I was born down there in Opelika and my Mom used to dress me and my brother up in Auburn gear when we were newborns. From the time I can remember we both ended up being diehard Bama fans with him being a season ticket holder.....lol. She even worked down there at a cafe when Shug Jordan was coach and she met him but never went to a game. In 2004 when they went undefeated and got snubbed (that sure was great) I took her to her first Auburn game against Kentucky. We had scholarship seats where we could go to the concession stand (no line by the way) and order what we wanted for free. We also had chairbacks and a shade the whole game with TV's in the walk way where I spent all my time watching Bama lose to Tennessee lol