Originally Posted By: oldschool3
I'm always fascinated by people who think the show is about zombies. The show is a series of moral dilemmas that each of us would have to face in an apocalyptic scenario. I think it's mentally and morally challenging to play along with the characters and put yourself in their shoes....great show and superbly written/produced.

I know exactly what you mean. I try to tell people who haven't watched that the Zombies are secondary. It's not like a horror flick but as you say, more about moral dilemmas. Some very emotional scenes too(ie Rick's reaction to Maggie coming out with baby Judith; Darryl finding Merle turned.)

I think so far, the writing and acting has been excellent. I hope season 5 doesn't disappoint. It's not for everyone. Everyone has different taste, but for me... my favorite show. smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/09/14 04:52 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon