Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
@Camarel
I am so glad that you are also interested in the Houdini mini series. I like how you brought up the fact that he was against frauds. Can't wait to discuss the series with you if you will be up to it.

Great post and videos thanks for sharing. It's sickening what some people will do for money.

My Mom and aunt have always gone to mediums and have convinced my sister to do so too. I think it's all a crock of shit.

I have not seen the mini series at all, but just wondering is it any good? Also, does it stand on historical fact? I remember that the History Channel had another Houdini special years ago that was really interesting, it was a really good documentary. And, I have seen the one with Tony Curtis playing Houdini. Very entertaining.

It's definitely worth watching as it was very entertaining with superb acting. What I really enjoyed about it was that you got a behind the scenes look at how Houdini actually performed his escapes. Maybe Camarel will be able to tell us whether or not it was historically accurate. I know so little about the real Harry Houdidi.