Originally Posted By: JoeSlim
It really blows my mind by how many people root for guys they dont know to go back to prison?! If your family was directly affected from a crime i get it, but most of yous just praying on people (Philly crew) wit families for a downfall...they (FBI) bust this guys balls because he beat them, but at the end of the day he served 12yrs plus 3 yrs S.R thats 15 and now they wanna send him back???? Shame on them if they would have not tried to give him the death penalty wit the crazy trumped up charges they threw at him, he would of had a 45 yr sentence, so to me Philly DA are very responsible for there attempted railroad jobs and mistakes they've made in the past, for this guy n his crew to be in society, to me its BS and if he was black al sharpton and the rest of them racist fucks that only make noise when a cop or a white man shoot an innocent young black teen (SARCASM OBVIOUSLY) but they can basically do genocide to themselves n they dont make a peep LOL what a joke but thats the difference wit the blacks they stick together when there people get attacked, we (YOU) root for your own kind to go down but then cry when there's no one (people wit our balls) that u can go too and have us slap someone for insulting your daughter, or making sure it's safe where our grandparents who refuse to move out the house they've been in for 75 yrs no matter how bad the neighborhood has gone, its people like JM and his guys that can have that happen n not even the police can do that but instead the FBI wants to continue
To kick people when there down....for press n raises (SELF MOTIVATED)shame on you go get ISSIS n other crack dealing child molesting rapists out there then come get theses guys....losers

Lol! Wtf? Have you considered therapy?

[Linked Image]