Originally Posted By: salvi62
The bottom line is that there may be a "few" decent cops, feds, etc. But most are on a power trip, and 90% of the women cops are bull dikes....and if you ever watch any of those "cops" shows the women only get involved "After" the men cops secure the big drunk rednecks that are beating the shit out of each other.

Figure the money they spent to put Gotti away......All that money for one guy. He was a trophy to them. Now when he beat his first two cases he should have walked away humble. That was his big screw up.

The feds, the DEA they never play fair. And those guys will lie through their teeth to protect each other.

Sal

Do you really think RICO is a fair and just law? Really, I'd like to hear opinions....

But in all fairness, Sal, and I'm no fan of abusive cops. But you've lived in Florida for fifty years. The cops down there are ten times as corrupt---and fifty times as dumb---as New York cops. And you know I'm not exaggerating.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.