Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Don't get mad because I quoted your own words to you. I copied and pasted what you wrote, and you wrote that you don't believe in ANY government. Now you say you believe in SOME governments.

I dont know what you dont undertsand when i say "ANY government"?!I thought i gave you an explenation and yes it means i belive in some governments but not the one that you belive in.Every government around the world has its own politics.Are you tryin to confuse me or your just playin stupid i dont know?!

The rest of your attack screed just makes up stuff I don't believe. You said I believe everything the government tells us. I don't and never did. Maybe it makes you feel better to create straw man arguments, but I might be just a little less skeptical than you are. I said I didn't see the evidence for a Mafia committed JFK assassination conspiracy. It doesn't mean I said it's not possible for there to have been one, just that it has to be proven.

Ahhh you little devil you wink You say that "I said I didn't see the evidence for a Mafia committed JFK assassination conspiracy. It doesn't mean I said it's not possible for there to have been one, just that it has to be proven." oh really?and after that you recomend a book that clearly says that theres no mob involvment...geeshhh

Big claims require Big proof.

I hope you r not in a situation by making DNA tests on your kids just to see if they are yours wink lol

Because I said that you get all crazy and write stuff about me shaking hands with a senator or something (which I've never done). You go from a JFK conspiracy to a conspiracy about ME!! LOL!!! I almost feel privileged to be the source of a conspiracy. I can join the ranks of the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the British monarchy, uh, who else...the Rothschilds...hmm...the JEWS! And I thought I was just a rank and file state employee and former union rep and part-time researcher and writer. What little did I know.

Now you are changing the subject again buddy.Just by calling be an anarchist,for nothing,it makes you a government puppet.JUst because i said something anti-government and objected on your opinion that doesnt give you the right to give me names and stuff.And if you feel privileged to be in a government conspiracy and involved in murder...well than you are not a good person.But you can dream about what ever you want

Thanks for the half-compliment about my writings. It seems your only familiar with the most recent article. I suggest you read some of the previous issues. Did a lengthy one on Lucky Luciano (actually about a hoax book on him) in a previous issue that I'm quite proud of. You might also like some of my articles on early Boston or Los Angeles.

It was not a half-comliment,it was a full compliment and i really mean it.I know who you work with and if you got offended just by mentioning the guys,well than fuck it smile

On Ricca, I didn't get my info from Wikipedia. I've done a few Wikipedia contributions before, but too many people who know little about anything can mess up accurate articles. Some of the Wiki articles have plagiarized material from my articles without attribution. I know you like to write about Chicago. The thing is, I'm working on something on Chicago and I can't give away the farm. You might even like it once it comes out, but I'm kind of OCD about it and it is already quite thick and detailed. Plus I cite my sources. I'm doing it with a published author and we're working as a team.

Cant wait to read your Chicago article.Good luck on your work and i hope youll show some new and unknown infos.

Finally, who go through all the trouble of denying that you're an anarchist then recommend I read Peter Kropotkin -- the famous Russian anarchist? You're trying to mess with my head, right? lol I think he assumes an altruism in human nature that isn't real. I think selfishness is more natural and to overcome that natural instinct we have to yield to a Higher Power. Murray Rothbard is considered a right-anarchist as opposed to Kropotkin's being a left-anarchist, but I wonder if they meet in the middle somewhere. Peace be to you too, Toodoped. Goodnight, Gracie.

I recomended Kropotkin because you obviosly dont know what anarchism is and belive me im not tryin to mess with your head.That statement is just another changing of the subject or as you say"putting words in my mouth".And sorry but i dont think that selfishness is a natural way of life(are you going to fight with me about this also?).But fuck this dick measuring contest,lets agree to disagree,ok buddy?!Goodnight to you 2 and i hope someday youll wake up from your "dream" wink cheers

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good