Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: mulberry
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

But why do you say Toodoped is an anarchist?

Because he doesn't believe every story the government tells us. We all know the government would never lie, magic bullets and all. LOL

No, it's because he wrote this:
Originally Posted By: toodoped
Sorry but i dont belive in any government.

It's one thing to say that you have reasons not to trust your government, or that you're skeptical of it, it's quite another to say "I don't believe in ANY government." That's anarchism, unless he didn't pick the best words to express what he really meant.

Now whos putting words in other poeples mouths?I showed you respect and now you r the one being disrespectful.Just because i didnt agreed with your opinion that doesnt give you the right to offend me.@mulberry gave you a good sarcastic answer and that was,i dont believe in every story that the government tells us.In other words im not like you.THere you prooved yourself to us again.You are talking about a Deputy District Attorney who wrote total bullshit.A guy who defends the findings of the Warren Commission and states that Oswald acted alone...just another government puppet who jerks it off in the national archives...or in other words someone just like you.

Im goin to say it again,im not an anarchist,becase i do belive in some forms of government.I always vote and i also went in the army.But sorry for not beliveing in your government and opinions.I bet you feel pride when being able to say that you once shook a senators hand or saw the president in person and than you become shocked when the occasional sane person states that the political crooks and government puppets wrote something down and declared it as the truth.So dont try to poison our minds,please.

Oh and also please stay away from the Outfit's history because when i asked you about some early infos on Paul Ricca,you quoted wikkipedia.THats so shameful because it came from an alleged writer about the early mafia.Stick to your research about the early NY mob because you r realy good at it.Im not being sarcastic,im showing you respect because you r really good about the early NY mob...ofcourse with the help of few other guys.

And yeah...if you wanna learn about whats anarchism go and read a book from Peter Kropotkin for example.Expand your mind a little bit wink peace!

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good