Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Originally Posted By: xs0u1x
have any jersey experts ever come across the last name Campisi or DeLuca in the north jersey area during the mid 80's to mid 90's?

anything at all? mainly interested in coke activity from puerto rico to north jersey.

The Campisi family has intrigued me ever since a friend of mine talked about a book that one of their fella hoods turned rat wrote. (To Drop a Dime) The book is no less than $300 more than I want to pay.
I haven't come across anything in the 80's talking about narcotics trafficking from Puerto Rico to Jersey only Mexico is mentioned.
This is years ago in the 50's but it's all I could find on Puerto Rico

There was a meeting at the East Village apartment discussing the possibility of importing narcotics through Puerto Rico because of turmoil in Cuba and recent misfortunes regarding two shipments by boat. Using the Island of Vieques, off Puerto Rico, as a distributing point, was a suggestion that was never acted on.

The book Deal, by Harvey Aronson tells the same story of how Ira Pecznick flipped and testified against the Campisis but much cheaper. I got mine online for about $10 plus shipping.

Last edited by Fleming_Ave; 09/05/14 02:54 PM.