Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Okay, so your an anarchist. You can believe in what you want about the government. I'm about seeking out the best evidence without jumping to conclusions, especially about some tin-foil hat conspiracy. Sometimes conspiracies are real, like the conspiracy to assassinate Lincoln, but there has to be evidence for them.

Im not an anarchist...or maybe i am i dunno know.Just because i dont belive in some governments that doesnt make me an anarchist.And belive me i dont jump to conclusions.I grew up with the idea that there was no conspiracy but when i started to research the mob i had to change my mind.Because "where there's smoke there's fire" and to refresh your memory it means that if something looks wrong then it probably is wrong.

Yes, the Outfit has murdered all kinds of politicians and state officials. The Outfit has engaged in voter fraud...and murder...and bribery...and corruption. Nevertheless it's quite a leap from that to killing a President.

There,you just gave yourself an answer and belive me its not a "quite a leap".Just see what happend before JFK.Hisotry repeats its self quite often.

It has nothing to do with whether or not I believe in the government, it has to do with evidence. Until you visit the National Archives and go through their materials, and other archives around the country, you shouldn't be so quick to criticize. I already stated I know voter fraud exists, so don't put words in my mouth. If you want to convince people, show them the evidence and present a logical, reasonable case, just like they do in courts across the world everyday. I've gone out of my way to look at as much original evidence as possible and I've got an open mind, I suggest you do the same.

Sorry if i offended your opinion but what the hell i disagree with you on this one and im not tryin to put words in your mouth.I dont criticize you because i respect you as a decent researcher but you dont have an opened mind because you need a document paper wich has to be written by a government offical.What if the government was invloved in the hit?You think that they will give you an honest answer? So untill theres a strong evidence about your claims,my opnion stays closer to the truth.For example,its like you know that the guy next to you is a criminal but you dont have a real evidence,but you just know it that hes the one...you feeling me?! wink

EDIT:But in the end,as Jack Ruby once said in front of the cameras,"The world will never know the true facts...."

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good