Originally Posted By: Mikey_Sunset
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
She's lived on the Upper East Side all her life. She'll go to Frank E. Campbell's. Guaranteed. The only other possibility would be Riverside on the West Side. But I doubt it.

The funeral itself might end up at Temple Emanu-El on Fifth Avenue. I don't believe she was very devout in her faith. But that's a money Temple. Michael Bloomberg, Barbara Walters, et al. Big money, high profile congregation.

Correct, as usual - Temple Emanu-El on Sunday. RIP.

Thanks, Mikey. But correct, as usual? Not hardly lol.

I spent 25 years in funeral service in this City, mostly in Manhattan and Brooklyn. And this one was a no-brainer. She's famous, Jewish, moneyed, and she's lived on the Upper East Side almost all her life.

The only other possibility would have been the Park East Synagogue on East 67th Street. But that place is for a slightly more devout clientele (and I'm not making any assumptions about her dedication to her faith, but I've read that she considered herself "culturally Jewish," but not very devout smile ).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.