Originally Posted By: mulberry
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: mulberry
Originally Posted By: pmac
think more about this this must have made the family look like shitbaggs im sure the other families new this was surposed to be a capo metting to seetle for peace, and the 3 capo being 15+ yrs older then massino and his guys probably didn't think would be so dishonorable. they had a couple old capos there who didn't have a clue it was a setup. then a few of the guys won the war all turn rats. think I read sonny red told his kid stay home and strap up.

Why was it dishonorable? Rusty was the boss and the three capos tried to overthrow him.

Regardless of the move against Rustelli, you're NOT supposed to go armed to a sitdown.

The POINT of a sitdown is to resolve disputes without violence. If members cant be ensured safety at a sitdown you get ALOT of problems. That is if disputes arent mediated, and mediation is a key point in the viability of the LCN structure as opposed to common violence, then 'Organsied Crime' takes a step futher towards simple 'Crime'.

If you haven't noticed, every rule has been broken. Is overthrowing a boss honorable?
Luciano sat down with masseria and had him whacked, Luciano had marananzo hit. killing bosses has alwas been done, its always "he was going to have me hit" power moves always will happen

" watch what you say around this guy, he's got a big mouth" sam giancana to an outfit soldier about frank Sinatra. [ from the book "my way"