I dont know about the us mobsters but im pretty sure orgsnized crime members from Colombia,Italy and Mexico take the spot.

Since people mentioned Escobar. Then I agree with you that he had more hits to his name than he actually killing people. Though Im pretty sure he does more body counts than your average crime boss but not enough to consider him a monster. He was more like Osiel Cardenas(Gulf Cartel boss), he killed and ordering killing to consolidate his power in the U.S. He still runs the Gulf Cartel behind max security prison in Colorado through his attorneys/laeyers and family members. He is the reason the Gulf Cartel are whacking the people that arent following the rules. But before I go into details and derail this thread. Lets leave it for another day. Hmm There are a quite few people that are truly monsters. The Zetas being the most disgusting, there are many myths rumors and conspiracies surrounding former Los Zetad leader Z-40 or going by his real name Miguel Angel Trevino. He has or is responsible for at least 300 innocent people, the 78 migrants of San Fernando(but regional boss 'Ardilla", and others are complicit. But there is a heavily fact that has been heavily supressed by both the media and the government. It all started in the state of Cohuila where one of his subordinates didnt hand 5 million dollars that belong to Z-40 but the guy ran away with the money and to never see Z-40 again to dissapear into the 112,000 million citizen Mexicans. But he forgot that he had family and friends in Cohuila. So in response Z-40 rounded up 80 families totaling 300 people and killed them all almost overnight. I think it was 80 convoy of trucks rounded up the family and friends in a single night and disappear them in the desert almost overnight. Imagine that. Getting all your family.members, friends and everybody you knew shot dead because you stole 5 million from your boss. A human life is worthless(in a good way) but he went overboard with that. And its unfair the story was heavily suppressed and get that monkey away with war crimes. Shame on the Mexican government, the DEA and international press for not publishing that story because of.politic relationships between Mexico and U.S. I'm hoping there is a mounted effort to make this story international and gain internatiol coverage. I dont think people should get away with this stuff no matter the consequences. I just had to get out of my system. I do truly believe Z 40 was the most evil gangster in modern day crime.

I respect gangsters like Tony Tormenta and his security team the Escorpiones with their bravado spirit. His whole security team died fighting the Marines to show how real gangsters should go down. Tony Tormenta and his crew were real bravado men and he went like a real G. Leaving the inocent alone and focusing on drug trafficking. The newer generation of Golfos dont respect the innocents and government,I dlo think there should be a form of respect to the government. About 2 months ago 36 Mexican soldiers were killed in an ambush near Mante-Reynosa highway by Gulf Cartel members(another story heavily suppressed by the Mexican government) and I think it.was the last straw that begin with the internal whackings off the newer generation Golfo.members that dont respect the old ways of.doing things. There is no reason to kill 36 soldiers trying to make.the.streets safer. There is a huge internal war going on in the Gulf Cartel and hopefully the good guys win and are winning.

Hmmm i keep getting.off track but there was an article back that 3.sicarios/gunmen had killed 200 people. There was a gunmen from CJNG that confessed that he personally killed 78 people. But from known drug bosses I think "Ardilla", "Coyote" from Zetas have personaly killed dozens. Also that monster Z-40, I think he said that he couldnt go.to sleep without killing something. I think he started with killing horses then he moved on to killing people. I think he would order his men to kidnap people so he could torture them. What a sick bastard.