Originally Posted By: njcapo35
Hey PB "What's right is right, want you teach this kid some f*%*ing manners....I mean he just signed up and right away he's getting fresh!" grin

Thanks, NJC. But this is a topic I should just stay away from. I vowed not to post in this thread, and I did so against my better judgement. That being said, what's the fucking point of joining a board with the sole purpose of agitating people who are only trying to contribute?

I tried to be nice, and I think I'm fairly generous with my knowledge here to begin with. Christ, I get carried away and post too much sometimes because I can't stand the speculation and trolling. I gave this person an hour to answer a simple question (are you from the Bronx?), and all he can come back with is "That's his ex-wife silly"? rolleyes

Well, no shit she's his ex-wife. It was all over the papers when Vinny's trial was going on that Angela divorced him. But she's still the mother of his four older sons, and all three of the boys who are currently in trouble. But he doesn't even have a reply to that because he can't find one on Google.

Anyway, I have a lot on my mind this week, so I'm going to try to take the high road here and let you fellas take it from here. I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.