So I heard you were looking for me Dilorenzo !!! Well the Broad is back to answer your no substance statements. Since you were wondering where I was , as I remember I said I wasn't posting on here anymore. But since someone told me you missed me I guess one more time will do it. First to answer you to dealing drugs. Yes they dealth pot so big deal its legal in most states and will be legal here soon. They didn't deal hard drugs so get that straight. Yes they did follow there fathers wishes none of them are MADE men and that was his wish. Vinny Jr is not made as I posted here before. That was his wish . So knock it anyway you want thats the truth. As far as your statment their own mother disowned them. IF you read very carefully as I am sure you usually don't he said his mother hasn't spoken to him since he got into trouble that's not disowning him. There is a diffence in case you are not smart enough to tell. Disown and mad have two different meanings. Are you such a good person ha I doubt it. So they are not such good boys but as she said they are not that bad. What did they actually do that is so bad besides selling pot that you are continually condemning them. Tell me !! As far as the toaster comment. Yes maybe she was one they he gave something to maybe she wasn't. But instead of making a toaster comment why do you say about the other things he did , why because the toaster comment is more belittling. You are just a person that sees only bad in people I can tell just from your comments. Have you ever said anything positive about anybody and I am not talking about the Basciano's . As far as I am concerned the only one that post the truth on this site and is right 99% of the time is Pizzaboy. I am glad that you all respect his comments and insight because maybe then you people on here will get it straight most of the time. How old are you Dilorenzo ? You act like a 12 year old always having a chip on your shoulder. I also would hate to be a woman in your life because I am sure you show her no respect. That is sad. Oh and for others on here that want to know the truth about things,. Vinny Jr. had nothing to do with Cirillo case nothing., He didn't even know the guy. The basciano boys are not made. And bashing the father while he is in jail being a standup guy and still in solitary for 10 years wondering how he is handling his boys , really get real how can he handle them from in there under those conditions. So give the guy a break. I like to know if you can handle those condition Dilorenzo? Your just a tough guy on your computer > right a computer tough guy haha. Sad. YOu can answer me anyway you want after this I will have no response to you childish comments . Instead of looking at the basciano boys check out your own behavior 0n here and probably in your own life. You really sound like a loser.