Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Two random thoughts:

1st. Did anyone watch all seasons of "True Blood?" I did not watch the last two seasons. However, I tuned in to the last ten minutes of the series finale. Did Bill die? And if so how? I was surprised at the family picnic ending. Then again, I haven't been watching for two seasons.

2nd. I am pissed that The Walking Dead is not up for any major emmys. It's only nominations are for Sound editing and special/visual effect. The show is well written, well acted and deserves more. The writing is great and Andrew Lincoln (aka Rick Grimes) heads an excellent cast and deserves a win IMHO. I love that show!! smile

Btw, most of the emmys nominations are for cable tv shows,.

TIS

Hi there TIS.

Unfortunately, I did waste my time watching it all. grin Bill got Hep B virus and was dying. There was a cure and he refused to take it, because he wanted to die, because otherwise he would end up with Sookie and he didn't want that for her. He wanted her to have children and family. He also asked Sookie to kill him with her light, presumably if she did, then she would have used all her fairy juice. (I'm not sure on this one) She ended up driving a stake into his heart, when he liad in his empty coffin beside the graves of the rest of his family. We don't know the guy she ended up with, apparently that was not important. Jessica and Hoyt got married before Bill killed himself, Bill gave her away and made sure Andy would rent his estate to them for almost nothing.

I never got into the walking dead, thank goodness. Watched the first episode, and didn't care for it. tongue

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones