Cop Land Story

So I get a call from my Grandma she says guess what? We were walking home from Burger King to Aunt Mary's house; the streets were blocked there was a movie crew filming.

One of the fellas from the crew asked them which house do you live in? They told him. He said we wanted to use YOUR house for this film we were knocking on your door we needed electrical outlets too but now we see you were out. So we went down the street and used that house instead. He showed them see this road here it practically goes right into your driveway which would have worked perfectly for a scene we had in mind. That's why we wanted to use your house.
The house that belongs to Harvey Kietel's character Ray in the movie is in Cliffside Park. That could've been my Aunt's house in the film can you imagine, that would be so cool.

Back to the conversation:
So I ask what movie? What actors did you see? She says that Italian boxer. Who Rocky? Yea him. Who else? She says well these are young fellas I don't know their names. I told her oh Grandma "You are killing me". Can't you go ask someone on the block who these actors are maybe they know.

So this is the mid 1990's where you can't just go on the internet movie data base and look up what movie Stallone is gonna star in. I had to wait until the preview came out to find out what movie it was. It turned out that most of the actors were there including de Niro. I keep trying to find something online that shows de Niro was there in Cliffside Park cuz when I showed my grandma his pic she said yup he was there.

ALSO, it turns out that one of my cousins currently works for the production company who produced this film. Cool huh.

Last edited by Alfanosgirl; 08/25/14 02:25 PM.