Originally Posted By: Vitto
Gambino mobster willie marshall (Potenza)only a couple of higher ups in family new what he was doing but Feds were all over him and communication got cut off and john jr gotti panic.. Rumor has it they are half brothers john gotti went with willie mom and she got pregnant and only greg depalma new and kept it sworn secret with john senior this was back in 60s they met out,one night stand..well don't know how true but willie looks just like john gotti.. And was gonna be proposed.. Jr and willie did have a falling out wonder what about??

That's absurd. Not the part about Willie being a tough guy, because he most certainly was, and I've defended his decision here in the past:

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post698897

I'm talking about that nonsense about him being Gotti's son and Greg knowing about it. Because first of all, Willie didn't start out with Greg, he started out with Vinny Artuso. Second of all, that's not the type of secret that would have stayed a secret. And third, he doesn't even look like Gotti. Thick dark hair and built like a truck, sure. But not his facial features.

Off topic, there was a rumor going around recently that Willie died. And welcome to the board, Vitto smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.