From the Office of the Commissioners:

Douche Bigelow: Congrats again to last year's Champion, JG, who again will be Ass Commish with JL again this year -- because my family life is sooooooo important! [ wink ]

Just Lou: Waaaa!! I have to draft before this weekend because I have to go on my 8th vacation of the year. You know I always go on vacation during most leagues' draft periods!

JG: Sheesh! Okay... it's up to me (the Defending Champion) once again.

--

Okay, guys, we have 10 confirmed teams. Still waiting on Aint First Your Last. If he joins, then DMC (I.F.Y.M.) will be an emergency entry to make it an even number of teams.

The draft, unfortunately, is coming up quick: This Friday, Aug 22, at 9PM ET. I want to set the Draft Order ASAP (Wed Night / Thursday Afternoon), so I hope AFYL replies soon either way.

I haven't even begun to prepare, and it's a busy week for me, but it's only fair to give others a chance. whistle

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations