The fbi nor jd are that stupid.they still have 2 guys on cleve & youngstown . I think they are confused bout some things w/ the different families & connections. Just my thought, but alot of others agree . You seem to know things that do not come from google & also respectful in your ways. Im sure you were close to or very good friends of the players .No sales ! Im personaly telling you they are alive & well . Nothing like days past in no ways . But alive & operating .They have alot of legit & very lucrative businesses .This helps in keeping low profile .I have a question if you will answer /if not i understand . Your name indicates vegas & just wondering if you are there or originally from . ? RJP runs it & Oliverio runs its sister co 888- ohio comp./ also minutemen has large companies they own(same type ) in chicago & few other cities .FBI tried in vain to nail them in chicago - but were unsuccessful . All of these chi town ties were from prior years ago . No disrespect , here either , but Loose strained those as w/ other families , becuz of his ways . He wasnt business savvy & brutal attitude were not welcomed by others .Also you are correct - they are not muscle like old days . Trust this - if need be , they can flex & w/help of chitwn or ny .(fratto , scalise , distefano-bigtime shy - ,janeece & few others who were very close w/ Cerone & difonzio . We talk later - i will get some input from you & continue