http://crestleaf.com/p/50ba9664651a69e4d4cc9f3b/vincent-d-cafaro
Same date of Birth as his Wikipedia reference. That's what got me hunting for an image to confirm. As soon as I saw the images I knew that was definitely him. He spoke about the "chin" thing which was going on at that time-everything adds up now. Referred to his wife as "Nettie" if I remember correctly. He worked at the security entrance desk checking badges where I worked. He always had spending cash but never really knew how much, loved scotch [white Label I think and dimple Pinch]. My great grandfather and grandfather were good friends with Ritchie "The Boot". When I told him my Great grandfather came over in 1910 and ended up working for "The Boot" back in the old days re-distilling government seized booze that ended back in the hands of the wiseguys..he lit up and more alcohol fueled talks began to unravel more info. I just didn't truly believe it all.

I understand the feelings of some on here, but remember I knew a different guy then. He didn't reveal to me he ratted out. So...I remember him as a friend who'd do anything for me. I was his best friend at that time as he was partial to Italians and I was from Jersey and all. Reading the above testimony blows my mind that that was him.