I have the complete box sets of both shows. I wonder if I ever actually opened them up?

I think Crime story went more then two seasons.

They had Chicago the first season. They had Vegas in the second season. They had Mexico the third season and maybe another Latin American country after that.

That's where they had the big fight in the plane and Paulie pulled the steering wheel or something like that off the plane and it was going down fast.

Love the atom bomb blast so stupid it was good.

Then Holmemann testifying against luca and they find him doing a lounge act in Vegas.

The first season was the best. I like when luca took over the local pawn shop and became the stores partner. We did that with candy stores and Spanish hole in the wall restraunts bodegas.

Then when they hung Gary Sinese who's wife was in the iron lung. Then when the cop threatens to kill luca and no reaction from him because he was already dead in side. Particularly like that scene. Meet the actor who played Luca Anthony dennison through my friend Johnny. They were both in looking for an echo good movie by the way. Starred Armand Assante I already knew him.

Dennison lived in Italian Harlem for a while when he was a kid.

only the unloved hate