Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
I just don't see LSU winning the West this year since they lost a TON of talent to the pros. I'm not sure I've ever seen a team take such a big hit like they have. I still say it's a Bama/LSU battle more than likely but Bama has always played LSU better in Death Valley than they have at home.

I wouldn't say Bama was vulnerable. After all it took some missed FG's and a freak play to put them out of the SEC Title game and national title on a year many didn't think we'd be in that spot (me included). Then add to the fact they didn't care about the Sugar Bowl since they had nothing to play for and we have the Sugar Bowl reincarnated (see Bama vs. Utah).

While I'm not ready to say we're ready for the title just yet, I do think next years team will be better than this version.

I don't think we will be doing much this year either Dixie, I don't trust our QB since he couldn't beat Iowa by more than seven points last year. I was watching the Arkansas spring game, I think they have a legit change of winning the West this year, straight power running game.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"